Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Let's talk about...Monkey Joe's!!!

Monkey Joe's

102 Westwood Shopping Center

Fayetteville, NC 28314

(910) 423-5637

I actually took my boys to this Monkey Joe's for the first time today. We were previously stationed at Fort Benning, and loved going to MJ's there. I love that it's clean, safe (they put wristbands on parents and kids), and that my 3 year old can run around and have fun! There's also lots of supervision from the employees (keeps the older kids from getting too rowdy), which is nice! What do you all think??

3 comments:

  1. I have a question about Monkey Joe's, I was wondering what it is exactly? I noticed it a few weeks ago but it is the first one I've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Monkey Joe's is basically a building filled with inflatable play areas/jumpers. It's really fun! You can check out Monkey Joe's website for more details http://www.monkeyjoes.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't even know that this place was around. This is great, I have been looking for various activitis for my children. Thank you for this blog.

    ReplyDelete