Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Jambbas Ranch Adventure!

Jambbas Ranch
5386 Tabor Church Rd
Fayetteville, NC 28312

http://www.jambbas.com

Has anyone else been to Jambbas Ranch? My friend and I "discovered" it a couple months ago, and found it was a good way to spend a morning and allow my boys to see a lot of different animals. I was a bit disappointed that it's not very well maintained, but it really was fun. They have bison, a camel, an alligator, elk, goats, an ostrich, a bear, and many other animals. What does everyone else think?

2 comments:

  1. I've been meaning to check them out, I had a mom from my Girl Scout Troop mention it last fall. Also with warm weather coming on I would like to mention the splash pad that is off 301 across from the pwc. It is a park that has a playground, rest rooms, picnic area and a nice set of sprinklers. It is free to go and the sprinklers are nice if you have little ones but don't really want to go to a pool. There are an assortment of sprinklers they can run thru, under and over. The pad where the water is has a fence around it with just one way in or out (right next to the rest rooms). The last time I was there you had to bring your own chairs or blankets to sit on the grass around the sprinklers but to me that isn't a huge deal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love jambbas! It's a little bit "backwoods" but tons of fun. It's basically like a gigantic petting zoo with some added exotic animals.

    ReplyDelete