Tuesday, March 2, 2010

It's that time again....

Two things:

First, the Hugs and Kisses Consignment Sale is this week: http://www.hugsandkissesconsignment.com/
check it out! I went to the pre-sale today, and there was tons of stuff!

Second, as is the way in our world, we're PCSing....NEXT WEEK!! I'm hunting for someone to take this blog over, so hopefully it won't stop. I feel like there's a pretty good list of things to do with kiddos on here, and for that, I'm happy. I'm sure other things will come around, and I'd love to find someone to post them. If you're interested, please comment.

I hope you all continue to have fun with your kiddos in the Fort Bragg area. When we first moved here (5 years ago!) I was very negative about this post and area. Now that we're leaving, I'm excited, but I will truly miss the wonderful friends we've made. I've also grown to love the area for what it is. If you try, there are PLENTY of things to do. If you sit and complain, there's plenty of that to do too....but really, which is more fun? Get out there and enjoy yourselves!!! :o)

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for putting the blog together- a great idea. If no one else has offered to take over the blog, I will so it won't stop. I hope your move goes well and you find lots more to do wherever you go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey jaklew- a friend of mine has offered to take it over, so no worries, it will be in good hands :o) Hopefully you'll see some posts from her on here soon. If you have any ideas, I'm sure she'd love to have them! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Fort Bragg Busy Kids Blogger,

    My name is Anna Caruso and I am an Elementary Education major at BYU.

    This summer, I will be living with my family and teaching private and group swimming lessons in Fayetteville, NC for my 4th summer season.

    I am a Red Cross Certified Water Safety Instructor (WSI) as well as a Red Cross Certified Lifeguard trained in CPR and First Aid. My rate is $10.00 per hour long lesson in a group setting. Private lessons are $25.00 per hour. I teach these lessons in a 5 foot deep in-ground pool at my house in Fayetteville.

    I am currently accepting students age 5 and up for the 2011 summer swim season! I know that many parents are interested in swimming lessons for their children this summer, and spots fill up quickly. You can contact me at annafcaruso@yahoo.com Also, please see my instructor profile at http://swim.isport.com/swimming-lessons/us/north-carolina/fayetteville/anna-caruso-1202604/ for a photo and more information.

    Sincerely,
    Anna Caruso

    ReplyDelete